Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finally!!!

hoho... tomorrow is my first day of uni life!!! feeling uneasy as i have been in holiday mood for the past 8 months... now suddenly have to attend class makes me feel very awkward=.=" and all the ppl here are top notch brains from their own countries... feeling that i gonna be the bottom few... bah... shouldn't talk bout this... anyhow, will show u guys some of my orientation photos :)

Group photo for Water Ceremony

All the guys.

A mouthful of foods.

All in formal attire.

Jack Sparrow!!!

Mass dance. The one in front is my roomie :)

Group photo at Sentosa Beach.

Block photo under the sun.

Jack Sparrow!!! Sei!!!!

that's all that i can find from the net ><><>< my english is so bad that sometimes cant even continue a conversation.... sigh... Yz must jia you jia you liao!!!


regards,
Rey_Z @ SG

2 comments:

NOT zhi han said...

jia you jia you @@

Yik Zheng said...

walau... really appreciate u for spending some time to read my blog even though u so busy with ur assignment :)

thanks!