Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Comrades in Arms

Since I'll be leaving very soon to study in Singapore for another 4 years, I have to choose an accompany which can stand by my sides always, strives through the ups and downs with me, entertains me when I'm bored etc. So I set up my target to Dell laptops as they provide on site service which means I need not to send the laptop to their place to repair but they will come to me. Next I try to find a laptop which can cope with my mild gaming needs :P Hence, I only have few choices as those high end laptops are way out of my budget. My initial target was just getting a laptop equipped with Nvidia 8600GT M which still able to play games at acceptable settings.

When I waiting for better promotions from Dell.com, a gem stone dropped off from the sky, Dell Precision M6300. And so I bought it at an incredible dirt cheap price and yes, it is a 17" gaming laptop! I'll let the pics do the talks :)


The brandOutlook

Wide open

Keyboards, too bad not back illuminated :(
Media center

Well, actually i bought it few weeks ago, but now only feeling to write about it :P I quite satisfy with its performance (so far), just that it is very hard to find a bag, screen protector for such huge laptop. It weights almost 4kg and its thickness is about 4cm=.= Guess I shouldn't call it a laptop, it is a workstation as it is not portable at all...
/rant ends/


Rey_Z@MY

1 comment:

h871d* said...

haha, my laptop is 12.5" only...
hard for me to carry it around if it is too heavy. im using Dell's desktop, kinda like its Black CooL outlook XD~ Anyway, Gambateh ya dreamchaser! next time go yamcha tgt la~~ Ta. Hy.