Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today Is The Day

16/7 is the day where i going over to Singapore for the first time.
16/7 is the day where i'll walk out from my front door and stay far away from home(for the first time too :P).
16/7 is the day where i'll start a brand new life.
16/7 is the day where i'll be thrown into a total unfamiliar place.
16/7 is the day where i've to face all the challenges with a strong heart which will determine my future.

Now is the time i shake off all the rust and pick up my sword and shield again to strive through the rough sea. Across the sea i will reach an island full with fruits of labour. And hope i'll meet with more true warriors to accompany me through the journey.

All set and ready to sail!! Wish all my friends best of luck and keep in touch :)


regards,
rey_z @ MY

2 comments:

hokuan said...

Good luck there buddy! Remember to find my things! LOL!

Yik Zheng said...

lol...
lancer
since 68
and cars with rubber type wheels :D