Saturday, March 28, 2009

EVERYTHING IS OVER!!!

YAH... finally my last activity is over!! well, i organized a dinner & dance for my hall residents. though, the response from the residents were not wat we have expect, but the dinner was still very grand :D our D&D president was so nervous that night that he couldnt even sit down for awhile xD he walked here and there making sure that everything is in the correct order xD Kudos to him for being such a good president and helping my department to run the D&D accordingly :)

honestly, this was the first time that the event that i organized was carried out in such a good coordination, no lagging behind time, no problem in programmes transition, the programmes were able to attract the audiences etc. unlike the gathering tat i organized twice back in my secondary school :x all turned out to be laughing stock :x personally i think although the D&D was still not up to standard, the residents at least were enjoying the moments :)

and now i facing a 'grand challenge' (at least to me) to accept or not the challenge that is detering me to move forward. but i might fail miserably in completing this quest and leave a very bad impression of me to the others... should i just accept it and give it all out? but it is not something that i expertise in ><>< i might mess up everything and not given the second chance :( time to make up my mind~


regards,
REY_Z@SG

No comments: