Friday, March 13, 2009

My Working Space

Hoho... finished my electrical test, suddenly feeling to write something xD well, i didnt really show u guys how's my study look like before. see pics below :

Our study table is actually in L shape, but due to the side is too narrow, i cannot put any reference books besides me when i studying the lecture notes. thus, i have to change to study in front of my laptop. but the laptop is very distracting, i will keep 'referring' to the laptop when i studyig :( have to have more self control >< speaking of my Dell laptop, though it is very nice far gaming and watching movies with the super large screen, but it is making my life damn tough. it weighs aroung 4kg and everythime when i have to carry it back to my home, my back will be aching after i reach my home. besides that, i cannot carry it to lecture theather or to the library because it is too damn huge and very troublesome to carry it as i need my backpack to bring it along with me. u couldnt find a proper sleeve for it yet thanks to its thickness. i wish i able to sell it off and buy myself a
Sager which is smaller but more powerful xD but too bad no one wants a 17" workstation :(

this is my 'bell' type alarm clock that i have here. the ringing is very annoying but yet it still cant wake me up xD i will just switch it off and continue to sleep xD recently i am too generous for letting myself to sleep for more than 8 hours per day. my works are starting to stack higher and higher >< any ideas how to stay awake and wake up when the alarm rings?

i have been not playing pc games for more than a months dy, even i also quite surprised. now waiting to play FEAR 2: Project Origin, but i have no time to play yet :( under utilizing my *beast* xD


Regards,
Rey_Z @ SG

No comments: